The energy produced will be sold to the Ontario Power Authority under the province's Feed-In-Tariff at a rates of $.
What does OPA stand for?
OPA stands for Ontario Power Authority (Ontario, Canada)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of OPA
We have 218 other meanings of OPA in our Acronym Attic
- Oil Pollution Act of 1990
- Okinawa Prefectural Archives (est. 1995; Japan)
- Oklahoma Press Association
- Online Payment Agreement (taxes)
- Online Privacy Alliance
- Online Publishers Association
- Ontario Paramedic Association
- Ontario Parks Association (Canada)
- Ontario Pharmacists' Association
- Ontario Physiotherapists Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
It is clear that the negotiations between Greenfield and the Ontario Power Authority were difficult and complex.
Association president Ron Nelson isn't pleased with the delay which he said originates with the Ontario Power Authority exploring "other options" toward supplying energy to the region.
In turn, under a 20-year contract with Ontario Power Authority, the parish is paid 80.
Speakers also include representatives from the Ontario government and the Ontario Power Authority (OPA) which is administering the FIT program.
Electricity produced at the London biogas plant will be sold to the Ontario Power Authority.
Under a 20-year agreement with the Ontario Power Authority, the solar-generated electricity will be fed into the provincial grid.
THE ONTARIO POWER AUTHORITY HAS announced the formation of a new department within its Legal, Aboriginal and Regulatory Affairs division.