He is chair of the Technical Advisory Committee of the Photonics Research Ontario (PRO); is on the Board of Directors of the Ontario Photonics Technology Industry Cluster (OPTIC); and, is a member of the Research Review Board for the Canadian Institute for Photonics Innovation.
What does OPTIC stand for?
OPTIC stands for Ontario Photonics Technology Industry Cluster (Canada)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of OPTIC
We have 3 other meanings of OPTIC in our Acronym Attic
- OR-Ing Previous Two Histories (cache block prediction)
- Omega Polymer Technologies, Inc. (Aurora, OH)
- Oral Provocation Test for Idiosyncrasy
- Organizational Process Technology Innovation (process area)
- Osteopathic Postdoctoral Training Institution
- Observation Protocol for Technology Integration in the Classroom
- Observing Pupils and Teachers in Classrooms (educational psychology)
- Ontario Police Technology and Information Cooperative (Canada)
- Opportunities for Technology Information Careers (Antioch, CA)
- Oregon Parent Training and Information Center (Salem, OR)
- Optics and Topography Involving the Cornea and Lens
- Optical Networking and Communications Conference
- Ordering Points to Identify the Clustering Structure
- Oscura Peak Tracker Investigation and Comparison Series
- Organization for the Phyto Taxonomic Investigation of the Mediterranean Area (conference)
- Oxford Project to Investigate Memory and Ageing (UK)
- Open Project to Investigate Money and Economic Systems (computer simulation)