The Ontario Network for the Prevention of Elder Abuse (http://www.
What does ONPEA stand for?
ONPEA stands for Ontario Network for the Prevention of Elder Abuse (Canada)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Operation Na Pali (gaming)
- Optical Network Protector (Delaire)
- Organized Noize Productions, Inc.
- Orthotics and Prosthetics
- Ohio News Photographers Association (Akron, OH)
- Oregon Newspaper Publishers Association
- Oregon Nutrition Policy Alliance (est. 2004)
- Office National de Publication et Communication (France)
- Open Notes Picture Database
- Oficina Nacional de Procesos Electorales (Spanish: National Office of Electoral Processes; Peru)
- Office of the National Education Primary Commission (Thailand)
- Omega Nu Phi Educational Center (Houston, TX)
- Operational Nuclear Planning Group
- Ortho-Nitrophenyl-Galactopyranoside (chemistry)
- Ontario Non Profit Housing Association
- Organisation Nigérienne pour la Promotion de l'Hydraulique et de Développement à la Base (French: Nigerian Organization for the Promotion of Water and Basic Development)
- Oakland Native Partnership Initiative (Michigan)
- Office of News and Public Information (National Academies; Washington, DC)
- Originating Numeric Plan Indicator
- Organización de Naciones y Pueblos Indígenas en Argentina (Spanish: Organization of Nations and Indigenous Peoples in Argentina)