The Ontario Network for the Prevention of Elder Abuse (http://www.
What does ONPEA stand for?
ONPEA stands for Ontario Network for the Prevention of Elder Abuse (Canada)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Operation Na Pali (gaming)
- Optical Network Protector (Delaire)
- Organized Noize Productions, Inc.
- Orthotics and Prosthetics
- Ohio News Photographers Association (Akron, OH)
- Oregon Newspaper Publishers Association
- Oregon Nutrition Policy Alliance (est. 2004)
- Office National de Publication et Communication (France)
- Open Notes Picture Database
- Oficina Nacional de Procesos Electorales (Spanish: National Office of Electoral Processes; Peru)
- Office of the National Education Primary Commission (Thailand)
- Omega Nu Phi Educational Center (Houston, TX)
- Operational Nuclear Planning Group
- Ortho-Nitrophenyl-Galactopyranoside (chemistry)
- Ontario Non Profit Housing Association
- Organisation Nigérienne pour la Promotion de l'Hydraulique et de Développement à la Base (French: Nigerian Organization for the Promotion of Water and Basic Development)
- Oakland Native Partnership Initiative (Michigan)
- Office of News and Public Information (National Academies; Washington, DC)
- Originating Numeric Plan Indicator
- Organización de Naciones y Pueblos Indígenas en Argentina (Spanish: Organization of Nations and Indigenous Peoples in Argentina)