Chapman 1907, Bent 1953, Morse 1993) and none of the records currently in the Ontario Nest Records Scheme mention use of cavities for nesting (n = 74 nests: Peck and James 1987: M.
What does ONRS stand for?
ONRS stands for Ontario Nest Records Scheme (Canada)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Osaka National Research Institute (Osaka, Japan)
- Office of Naval Research International Field Office
- Ontario Network on the Regional Innovation System (collective learning assessment; Ontario, Canada)
- Office of Naval Research, London
- Ospedale Nuovo Regina Margherita (Italian: New Hospital of Queen Margherita)
- Off-Nominal Requirement
- Office of Natural Resource Restoration (New Jersey)
- Office of Natural Resources Revenue (US DOI)
- Office of Nuclear Regulatory Research
- Office of Naval Research Resident Representative
- Ontario Natural Resources Safety Association (Canada)
- Office of Natural Resources Trustee (New Mexico)
- Old Norse Runic (linguistics)
- Outstanding National Resource Water (Clean Water Act designation)
- Outstanding National Resource Water (EPA designation for bodies of water)
- Ogdensburg Bridge and Port Authority
- Liverpool to Halifax Slow (routing designation; US Navy)
- Object Naming Service
- Observatoire National de la Sécurité et de l'Accessibilité des Établissements d'Enseignement (French: National Observatory for Safety and Accessibility of Educational Institutions)
- Odyssey Nail Systems