However, in 2009 lower transfer payments from the federal and provincial governments for capital and through the Ontario Municipal Partnership Fund put pressure on operations.
What does OMPF stand for?
OMPF stands for Ontario Municipal Partnership Fund (Canada)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of OMPF
We have 4 other meanings of OMPF in our Acronym Attic
- Outer Membrane Protein Complex
- Overseas Military Personnel Charter
- Operator Mesin Prosesan Data (Malay: Data Processing Machine Operator)
- Orphan Medicinal Product Designation (EU)
- Outer Membrane Protein D
- Office of Management Planning and Evaluation
- Organic Materials Processing and Education Center (Penn State University; Pennsylvania)
- Organisation for the Master Plan and Environmental Protection of Thessaloniki (Greece)
- Office of Missing Persons and Forensics (UN)
- Official Military Personnel File
- Outer Membrane Protein F (biochemistry)
- Orbital and Medial Prefrontal Cortex
- Orthopaedic Management/Patient-Focused Care Unit
- One Migrant per Generation (conservation biology)
- Outer Membrane Protein G
- Organic Micro Pin Grid Array
- Ohio Medicaid Provider Handbook
- Om Mani Padma Hum (Buddhist mantra)
- Om Mani Peme Hum (Buddhist mantra)
- Organisation Mondiale des Personnes Handicapées (French: International Disabled Peoples' Organization)
Samples in periodicals archive:
County wardens and mayors from the 15-member Western Ontario Wardens' Caucus met recently with provincial cabinet ministers in Toronto to lobby the province to continue to provide grants from the Ontario Municipal Partnership Fund (OMPF).
In the past couple of years, the McGuinty Liberals have increased the Ontario Municipal Partnership Fund, provided infrastructure funding through the Roads and Bridges Program, the Municipal Infrastructure Investment Initiative and the Rural Infrastructure Investment Initiative.