The tournament is managed by Ball Hockey International on behalf of the Ontario Lung Association.
What does OLA stand for?
OLA stands for Ontario Lung Association (Canada)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OLA
We have 119 other meanings of OLA in our Acronym Attic
- Olympus Laboratory Automation
- On Line Auction (website)
- On-Line Academy
- On-Line Alternatives, Inc. (Alabama)
- On-Line Archive
- One Letter Acronym
- Online Advertising, Inc.
- Online Authorization (implementation of EFT for POS systems)
- Online Learning Academy (University of Hawaii at Manoa)
- Ontario Library Association
- Open Learning Agency
- Open Learning Australia
- Open Library Architecture (OpenEDA)
- Open Licensing Agreement
- Open Lighting Architecture (application framework)
- Operating Level Agreement (information technology services)
- Operation Location Alpha
- Operational Level Agreement
- Optical Laboratories Association
- Optical Laboratory Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Clean Air Alliance is a coalition of 67 organizations, including eight municipalities, 10 utilities, and environmental and health groups, such as the Ontario Lung Association, and the Ontario College of Family Physicians.
He is an active member in the Toronto community and has committed his time and energy over the years to a number of professional and charitable organizations ranging from the National Ballet of Canada to the Ontario Lung Association.