Answer: Because the Leader of the Ontario Liberal Party is walking his party off the same plank to political extinction that took his federal cousins from "natural governing party" to the humiliating status of "third place losers" in the 2011 election.
What does OLP stand for?
OLP stands for Ontario Liberal Party
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OLP
We have 95 other meanings of OLP in our Acronym Attic
- Office of Labor Production (WW II)
- Official Licensed Product
- Old Loggers Path (Pennsylvania)
- On-Line Programming
- On-Line Publications
- One Legged Pimp (rapper)
- One Liberty Plaza (building; various locations)
- Online Land Planning (Redondo Beach, California)
- Online Learning Program (various organizations)
- Online Payment
- Ontario Libertarian Party
- Ontology Learning and Population
- Open Licence Programme (Microsoft UK)
- Open License Program
- Operating Limited Partnership
- Optical Line Pair
- Optical Link Processor
- Oral Language Presentation
- Oral Lichen Planus (inflammatory disease)
- Ordinal Linguistic Personification (form of synesthesia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Composition and organization of the transition team On 2 October 2003, the Ontario Liberal Party won the provincial election after a hard-fought campaign against the ruling Progressive Conservatives.
The Ontario Liberal party did not report the contribution on their 2005 financial statement to Elections Ontario.
Other items Toronto Star columnist Ian Urquhart reported on March 6 that OECTA was one of the sponsors of "an unabashedly glitzy" fundraising affair ($800 a ticket) for the Ontario Liberal party at the Toronto Convention Centre the week before.
Despite having emphatically repudiated the Rae government's similar "gay rights" legislation in 1994, the Ontario Liberal Party under its new leader Dalton McGuinty hailed this new Progressive Conservative "gay rights" bill as "historic.
Dalton McGuinty The leader of the Ontario Liberal Party, like Mrs.
Ontario Liberal leadership Just how bad the situation has become within the Liberal party is demonstrated by the seven candidates running for leader of the Ontario Liberal Party.
Opponents of the bill were visited by handsome anti-life MPs, or people like Ontario Liberal Party organizer David Smith who hates pro-life MPs, in order to twist arms.