The University of Calgary now joins the University of British Columbia, the University of Alberta, and the Ontario Institute of Cancer Research as the fourth Canadian research organization to take advantage of our software's robust features and flexibility.
What does OICR stand for?
OICR stands for Ontario Institute of Cancer Research (Toronto, ON, Canada)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OICR
- Office of International Cooperative Programs
- Offshore Island Conservation Programme
- Okanagan Indian Curriculum Project
- Ontario Indian Special Constable Program
- Organisation Internationale des Peuples Créoles (French: International Organization of Creole People)
- OSIRIS Instrument Connector Panel
- Ought Implies Can Principle
- Owner Controlled Insurance Program
- Oregon Indian Coalition on Post-Secondary Education (Native Americans)
- Official International Chinese Rules (Mahjong gaming)
- Organismi di Investimento Collettivo del Risparmio
- Organe International de Contrôle des Stupéfiants (International Narcotics Control Board)
- Organisation Internationale de Coopération pour La Santé (French: International Cooperation for Health)
- Osservatorio Interregionale Cooperazione Sviluppo (Italian: Interregional Observatory on Development Cooperation; est. 1991)
- Office of Information and Communications Technology (UN)
- Oman International Container Terminal
- Ota International Cargo Terminal (Japan)
- Outline Individual and Collective Training Plan
- Outline Individual and Collective Training Programs
- Oh, I See You Ate One, Too
Samples in periodicals archive:
The project is funded by Genome Canada through the Ontario Genomics Institute, the Ontario Ministry of Research and Innovation, the Ontario Institute of Cancer Research, DVS Sciences Inc.