Daniel Keating, outgoing chair of the Atkinson Centre at the Ontario Institute for Studies in Education, (OSIE/UofT), and Dr.
What does OISE stand for?
OISE stands for Ontario Institute for Studies in Education (Canada)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OISE
We have 4 other meanings of OISE in our Acronym Attic
- One Instruction Set Computer
- Organization for Industrial, Spiritual and Cultural Advancement, International
- Oceana Intermediate School District (Hart, MI)
- Office of Instructional Support & Development
- Oil Industry Safety Directorate (India)
- Olney Independent School District (Texas)
- Orangefield Independent School District (Orange, TX)
- Orcas Island School District (Washington)
- Office of International Science and Engineering (National Science Foundation)
- Office of International Student Exchange (University of Hong Kong)
- Organización Indígena Secoya del Ecuador
- Oxford Illustrated Science Encyclopedia
- Oxford Intensive School of English
- Ontario Institute for Studies in Education, University of Toronto (Canada)
- Office of International Students and Faculty (New Jersey Institute of Technology; Newark, NJ)
- Orange International Street Fair (est. 1973; California)
- Orkney International Science Festival (UK)
- Oxidation Induced Stacking Fault(s)
- Office of Industrial Security, International
- Ophthalmic Imaging Systems, Inc. (eye care)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Meanwhile, the Toronto Catholic District School Board (formerly the MSSB) has withdrawn from the Catholic option at Ontario Institute for Studies in Education (OISE).
TORONTO -- Federal funding of up to $1 billion in the next five years for Ontario's early childhood development and learning will do nothing to expand access to early childhood programs nor will it improve the quality unless the provincial government is prepared to revamp its policies for young children says a study from George Brown College and the Ontario Institute for Studies in Education.