To support the review and co-ordinate the response to this incident, the Ministry of Health and Long-Term Care has also brought together a working group with representation and clinical expertise from the affected hospitals, the Ontario Hospital Association, Cancer Care Ontario, the Ontario College of Pharmacists, the Province of New Brunswick, Health Canada and others as necessary.
What does OHA stand for?
OHA stands for Ontario Hospital Association
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OHA
We have 102 other meanings of OHA in our Acronym Attic
- Ohio Halfway House Association (now Ohio Community Corrections Association)
- Ohio Hospital Association
- Oklahoma Heritage Association
- Old Harveians' Association (UK; alumni group)
- Omaha Housing Authority
- Oncology Hematology Associates (Newburgh, IN)
- Ontario Health Association (Canada)
- Ontario Hockey Association (Canada)
- Ontario Homeopathic Association (Canada)
- Ontario Horticultural Association (Canada)
- Open Handset Alliance
- Operating/Operational Hazard Analysis
- Operations Hazard Analysis
- Oral Health America
- Oral History Association
- Oral Hypoglycaemic Agent
- Organization for Humanitarian Assistance
- Orkney Housing Association (UK)
- Orlando Housing Authority
- Otis Historical Archives (est. 1968; National Museum of Health and Medicine)
Samples in periodicals archive:
NASDAQ: SOFO), the recognized market leader for rich media webcasting, lecture capture and knowledge management, the Ontario Hospital Association (OHA) has achieved 280% return on investment on its educational programs and is reaching more members.
Information about the performance of the Brant Community Healthcare System (BCHS) can now be viewed on a user-friendly, consumer-oriented website launched by the Ontario Hospital Association.
As the Financial Issues Advisory Group of the Ministry of Health and Long-Term Care and the Ontario Hospital Association observed late last year, hospitals face funding challenges caused by a variety of factors, including voluntary and directed restructuring, growth and aging of the population, and the rising costs of labour and acquisition of new technology.
The dissatisfaction with the budget allocation rules found public expression when the Minister of Health indicated at the Ontario Hospital Association (OHA) convention in October 1988 that her ministry would undertake a comprehensive review of hospital funding with the objective of making ".
Tammany Parish Hospital, along with direct input from health care practitioners and experts from organizations including New England Baptist Hospital, Canadian Medical Association, Ontario Hospital Association, and Sioux Valley Hospitals & Health System.
The Ontario Hospital Association is a provincial non-profit that serves 156 hospitals and over 200 association and affiliate members.
asp HealthAchieve2010 Ontario Hospital Association 8-10 November 2010 Toronto, ON Contact: www.