Michael Butt, President of Buttcon Limited, is also the former Chairman of the Canadian Construction Association (CCA), Ontario General Contractors Association (OGCA) and the present Chairman of the Greater Toronto Airport Authorities, (GTAA).
What does OGCA stand for?
OGCA stands for Ontario General Contractors Association (Mississauga, Ontario, Canada)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of OGCA
We have 4 other meanings of OGCA in our Acronym Attic
- Österreichische Gesellschaft für Chirurgie (Vienna, Austria)
- Other Government Costs
- Our Giving Community
- Outgoing Trunk Circuit
- Outlaw Gaming Crew (gaming crew)
- Oxford Gospel Choir (UK)
- Office of General Counsel - Navy
- Office of Grant and Contract Administration (University of Massachusetts, Amherst; Amherst, MA)
- Office of Grants and Contracts Accounting (various universities)
- Ohio Gun Collectors Association
- Open Geospatial Consortium Australasia (est. 2003)
- Online Gaming Comments and News (website)
- Office of Government Contracting and Business Development
- Office of the General Counsel Branch Office
- Office of Government Commerce Buying Solutions (UK)
- Octville Golf & Country Club (Malaysia)
- Office of the Government Corporate Counsel (Philippines)
- Oil and Gas Conservation Commission (various states)
- Open Group Customer Council
- Orchard Grove Community Church (Walled Lake, MI)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Douglas Chalmers, President & CEO of Chalmers, and a former Chairman of the Ontario General Contractors Association and past Chairman of the Council of Ontario Construction Associations will continue as President to manage American Eco's planned expansion in the central Canada refinery and petrochemical market.