The Ontario Film and Television Tax Credit for labour on film and television productions now includes variety, educational, instructional and magazine shows.
What does OFTTC stand for?
OFTTC stands for Ontario Film and Television Tax Credit (Canada)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
- Ong First Tradition PTE LTD (Singapore)
- Off the Record
- One for the Road
- Ontario Federation of Trail Riders (Canada)
- Open-Field Test Site
- Organic Farming Technical Summary (Scottish Agricultural College; Scotland, UK)
- Ossifying Fibromyxoid Tumor of Soft Parts
- Operational Flight and Tactics Trainer (NASA)
- Oral Fat Tolerance Test
- Organic Failure-to-Thrive
- Ovine Fetal Telencephalic White Matter Necrosis
- Floating Units Division (US Navy)
- Official Fanfiction University
- Ohio Farmers Union
- Old, Fat, Ugly
- One Fodder Unit
- Ontario Fanartists Unite (magazine)
- Otologic Function Unit (various hospitals)
- Ohne Furcht Und Adel
- Ohne Für Um Durch Gegen (the five German preps with accusative only)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Ontario Film Development Corporation has announced the appointment of Sara Morton to run the Ontario Film and Television Tax Credit program.