The Ontario Federation of Anglers and Hunters (OFAH) is pleased that the government has followed through on its commitment to the outdoor community across Canada, and completed the destruction of the records associated with non-restricted long guns," said Greg Farrant, Manager of Government Affairs and Policy.
What does OFAH stand for?
OFAH stands for Ontario Federation of Anglers and Hunters (Canada)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OFAH
We have 1 other meaning of OFAH in our Acronym Attic
- Office Africain pour le Développement et la Coopération (French; Senegal)
- Oregon Fire Apparatus and Equipment Mechanics Association
- On-Farm Assessment and Environmental Review (Des Moines, IA)
- Oceania Federation of American Football (Australia and New Zealand)
- Oil Forced Air Forced (transformers)
- One Fails All Fail
- Optical Fluorescence/Atomic Force Microscope
- Office Fédéral de l'Agriculture (French: Federal Office of Agriculture; Switzerland)
- Orthogonal-Field-Alternation Gel Electrophoresis
- Only Fools and Horses (BBC TV show)
- Office Franco-Allemand de la Jeunesse
- Organization for the Advancement of Literacy (Virginia)
- Office of Financial and Administrative Management (US DOL)
- Optical Fibre Array Manufacture (project; UK)
- Oregon Festival of American Music
- Oil Forced Air Natural (transformer cooling method)
- Once and Future Action Network
- Optical Fiber Access Network
- Organic Farmers Action Network (Santa Cruz, CA)
- Observing Facilities Advisory Panel (US NSF)
Samples in periodicals archive:
If it's the Ontario Federation of Anglers and Hunters then their only purpose is to provide hunting opportunities for their members.
Anglers and cottagers are being encouraged by government agencies and the Ontario Federation of Anglers and Hunters to learn how to identify this highly invasive species and report its occurrence.
Cliff Atfield and a presentation from Tony Jackson, zone chairman of the Ontario Federation of Anglers and Hunters.
The Ontario Federation of Anglers and Hunters (OFAH) and Northern Ontario Tourist Outfitters (NOTO) has brought a case before the courts to fight for the right to hunt and fish.
the Brant Rod and Gun Club, the Ontario Federation of Anglers and Hunters and the Ontario Provincial Chapter of the National Wild Turkey Federation.
Bring Back the Salmon brings together three conservation-minded partners - Banrock Station Wines, the Liquor Control Board of Ontario (LCBO), and the Ontario Federation of Anglers and Hunters (OFAH) -- in an enterprise that will see the return of a significant part of Ontario's natural heritage.
We're kind of a poor man's version of the Ontario Federation of Anglers and Hunters right now," says OPA chair Garry Clark, whose membership ranges between 800 and 950 volunteers but injects more than $120 million annually into the provincial economy.