OTTAWA -- The newly formed Coalition of Family Physicians of Ontario is opposing the Ontario Medical Associations stand in backing the Ontario government's initiative of the Ontario Family Health Network.
What does OFHN stand for?
OFHN stands for Ontario Family Health Network
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Organization for Human Awareness
- Osaka Food Hygiene Association (Osaka, Japan)
- Odd Fellows Home of California
- Oxygen Free Hard Copper
- Oxygen-Free High Conductivity (refers to copper for electrical use)
- Office of Fair Housing and Equal Opportunity (US HUD)
- Office of Federal Housing Enterprise Oversight (US HUD)
- Old Florida Heritage Highway
- Operational Fleet Hospital Information System (US DoD)
- Orthogonal Frequency Hopped Multiple Access
- Oxygen Free High Purity Copper
- Oak Flats High School (Australia)
- Oak Forest High School (Illinois)
- Office of Family Health Services (Virginia and Oregon)
- Oh for Heaven's Sake
- Olmsted Falls High School (Olmsted Falls, Ohio)
- Orchard Farm High School
- Oxfordshire Family History Society (UK)
- Ontario Federation of Home School Associations, Inc. (Canada)
- Off-Formulary Interchangable (drugs; Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
MARKHAM, Ontario -- Nightingale Informatix Corporation (TSX VENTURE:NGH) today announced it has further extended its reach into the Ontario market by signing two new Ontario Family Health Networks (FHNs) and one Health Services Organization (HSO).
The Ontario Family Health Network (OFHN) was created in March 2001 as an arms-length agency that provides family physicians with information, administrative support and technology funding to support the voluntary creation of Family Health Networks in their communities.