Other municipalities in Ontario have fought transmission lines going into their road allowances before the Ontario Energy Board and appeals court, and those battles are usually unsuccessful," Hodgson said.
What does OEB stand for?
OEB stands for Ontario Energy Board
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of OEB
We have 27 other meanings of OEB in our Acronym Attic
- Organization of Emerging African States
- Oxygen Enriched Air System (Naval Air Development Center; US Navy)
- Oxygen-Enriched Air Staging
- Oesterreichischer Alpenverein (German; Austria)
- Obsidian Edged Blade (gaming)
- Occupational Exposure Band
- Office of Employee Benefits (various locations)
- Office of Explosives and Blasting
- Old English Brass (plumbing fixtures)
- Olde English Bulldogge (dog breed)
- Open Electronic Book
- Operational Engineering Bulletin (aircraft manufacturer notice)
- Operations and Engineering Board (NASA)
- Organisation Européenne des Brevets (European Patent Office)
- Organismic and Evolutionary Biology
- Olde English Bulldogge Association (David Leavitt)
- Ontario Elk Breeders Association
- Ontario Energy Board Act (Canada)
- Office of Executive Budgeting and Assistance Management (US Department of Commerce; Washington, DC)
- Orange Empire Bus Company (Volkswagen enthusiast group)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He has provided testimony before the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC), state regulatory agencies, and the Ontario Energy Board.
Mayor Ron Eddy said that the Ontario Energy Board would soon provide a ruling.
have begun full-scale construction on the 76-megawatt (MW) wind power project near Ripley, Ontario, following recent regulatory approval from the Ontario Energy Board for the wind farm's two substations and transmission line.
Furthermore, as to effective regulation of network access charges, these are determined within Ontario by the Ontario Energy Board on a non-discriminatory basis.
recently announced it has been issued a license by the Ontario Energy Board to generate 250 kilowatts (kW) of electricity to the year 2004.
The Ontario Energy Board, in this report, shows that Hydro One converted more customers to time-of-use billing than any other utility covered in the program.
27, 2012 /PRNewswire/ - Spectra Energy Corp (NYSE: SE) today announced that its subsidiary, Union Gas, has received a decision from the Ontario Energy Board (OEB) that certain revenues realized from the optimization of upstream transportation contracts must be reclassified as gas supply costs, with 90% of those revenues refunded to customers.