About OETF The Ontario Emerging Technologies Fund (OETF) is a direct investment fund established in 2009 by the Province of Ontario and administered by the Ontario Capital Growth Corporation (OCGC), an agency of the Ministry of Economic Development and Innovation.
What does OETF stand for?
OETF stands for Ontario Emerging Technologies Fund (Canada)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of OETF
- On-Line Environmental Training Canada
- Onderwijs in Eigen Taal en Cultuur (Dutch: Education in Their Own Language and Culture; Netherlands)
- Oregon Educational Technology Consortium
- Organization for Education Technology and Curriculum
- Overseas Employment Tax Credit (Canada)
- Oversized Element Transportation Cradle
- Office of Export Trading Company Affairs
- Office of Electric Transmission and Distribution
- Office of Energy and Technology Deployment (Pennsylvania)
- Operational Event/Trace Description
- Overlay Education Task Force (NANPA)
- Occupational and Environmental Toxicology Group (Royal Society of Chemistry; UK)
- Orient Express Travel Group (Australia)
- Observatori Europeu de la Televisió Infantil
- Office of Enterprise Technology and Innovation
- Oklahoma Employment and Training Issuance
- Oman Education & Training Investment Co.
- open-ended rat tracheal implants
- Optical Energy Technologies Inc.
- oral/nasal endotracheal intubation
Samples in periodicals archive:
The money came from the provincial government's Ontario Emerging Technologies Fund (OETF), the private equity firm Investeco Capital, and a private investor.
Read more about the Ontario Emerging Technologies Fund
This investment from FedDev complements our $10M Series A venture capital0x20 round, which included investments from CTI Life Sciences Fund, the Ontario Emerging Technologies Fund (OETF) and QIAGEN N.
The financing was co-led by CTI Life Sciences Fund (CTI) and the Ontario Emerging Technologies Fund (OETF) with significant participation by QIAGEN N.
73 million, comes from the Ontario Emerging Technologies Fund (OETF), JLA Ventures and Tech Capital Partners.