Dorval, QC, has announced that the government of Ontario has agreed to list Exelon(x), a new symptomatic treatment for mild to moderate Alzheimer Disease (AD), on the Ontario Drug Benefit Formulary as a Limited Use Benefit effective March 7, 2001.
What does ODBF stand for?
ODBF stands for Ontario Drug Benefit Formulary (Ministry of Health; Ontario, Canada)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ODBF
- Ontologies, Databases, and Applications of Semantics (conference)
- Opening Doors and Building Bridges (Lincoln Square Business Improvement District; New York, NY)
- Our Daily Bread Bakery (Blacksburg, VA)
- Old Dominion Boat Club (Alexandria, VA)
- Open Database Connectivity
- Open Door Bible Church
- Oracle Database Connectivity
- Organ Donation Breakthrough Collaborative (US DHHS)
- Our Daily Bread Employment Center (Baltimore, MD)
- One-Day Business Forum
- Old Dundee Bar & Grill (Omaha, NE)
- Ontologies-Based Techniques for Databases in Information Systems and Knowledge Systems
- Old Dominion Baseball League (Virginia)
- Oracle Data Base Lite
- Open Door Baptist Missions
- Object Database Management System
- Object-Oriented Database Management System (also seen as OODMS)
- Onboard Data Base Management System
- OLE DB for OLAP
- Ontario Drug Benefit Plan (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Mossinghoff, in his testimony before the House Energy and Commerce Subcommittee on Health and the Environment, made these key points: -- GAO researchers compared the lowest discounted price in Canada -- the actual lowest price paid under the Ontario Drug Benefit Formulary -- to the published price, or "sticker" price for U.
The drug was first approved in Canada, by Health Canada in or about October 1999 and listed on the Ontario Drug Benefit Formulary in April 2000.