TSX: MDS, NYSE: MDZ) today announced that recent fee negotiations between the Ontario Association of Medical Laboratories and the Ontario Ministry of Health resulted in increased funding in recognition of the increased growth in community based laboratory services.
What does OAML stand for?
OAML stands for Ontario Association of Medical Laboratories
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OAML
We have 1 other meaning of OAML in our Acronym Attic
- Ohio Advocates for Mental Health (Columbus, OH)
- Older Adult Mental Health
- Open Archives Metadata Harvesting (Open Archives Initiative; University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign)
- Open Archives Metadata Harvesting Protocol (deals with scholarly communication on the Internet)
- Office of Academic Multicultural Initiatives (University of Michigan)
- Oficina de Armonizacion del Mercado Interior (Spanish: Office of Harmonization for the Internal Market)
- Ohio Association of Mutual Insurance Companies (est. 1879)
- Oklahoma Attorneys Mutual Insurance Company (Oklahoma City, OK)
- Oceanographic and Atmospheric Master Library
- Office of Abandoned Mine Lands
- Office of Acquisition and Material Management (manages pharmecueticals, medical supplies and equipment)
- Observatoire Astronomique Marseille-Provence (French: Astronomy Observatory of Marseille-Provence)
- Off-line Aircraft Management Program
- Office of Acquisition Management and Policy
- OpenBSD Apache MySQL PostgreSQL
- Operations, Administration, Maintenance and Provisioning (also seen as OAM&P)
- Optical Aircraft Measurements Program
- One Antigen Mismatched Platelet Transfusion
- Oregon Association of Municipal Recorders
- Ontario Association of Medical Radiation Technologists
Samples in periodicals archive:
One has to recognize that there is a complimentary role for commercial labs," says Paul Gould, president of the Ontario Association of Medical Laboratories.