In June 2007, the Ontario Agency for Health Protection and Promotion Act received royal assent.
What does OAHPP stand for?
OAHPP stands for Ontario Agency for Health Protection and Promotion (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OAHPP
- Older Adult Health and Mood Questionnaire
- Ottawa Asian Heritage Month Society (Ottawa, Ontario, Canada)
- Office of Affordable Housing Preservation
- Office of Affordable Housing Programs (US HUD)
- Office of Archaeology and Historic Preservation (various locations)
- Ohio Association of Health Plans (Columbus, OH)
- Ohio Association for Health, Physical Education, Recreation and Dance
- Oklahoma Association for Health, Physical Education, Recreation, and Dance
- Oregon Alliance for Health, Physical Education, Recreation and Dance
- Office-Affordable Housing Production Program (California)
- Ohio Association for Healthcare Quality
- Orlando Area Historical Rose Society
- Oliver Ames High School (North Easton, MA)
- One Arm Handstand
- One-and-a-Half Syndrome (neurology)
- Ortonville Area Health Services (Ortonville, MN)
- Osan American High School (South Korea)
- Oshkosh Area Humane Society (Oshkosh, WI)
- Oxford Area High School (Pennsylvania)
- Oxfordshire Architectural and Historical Society (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A nasopharyngeal swab was forwarded to Ontario Agency for Health Protection and Promotion (OAHPP) for influenza testing.
The model developed by researchers from the University of Toronto, the Ontario Agency for Health Protection and Promotion and the Research Institute of the Hospital for Sick Children in Toronto and the University of Guelph in Guelph, Ontario, was presented in a new report that has appeared in the CMAJ (Canadian Medical Association Journal).