Shimco joins other industry-leading Canadian companies in the Ontario Aerospace Pavilion, a collaborative effort between the Ontario Aerospace Council (OAC) and the International Trade Branch of the Ontario Ministry of Economic Development & Innovation.
What does OAC stand for?
OAC stands for Ontario Aerospace Council
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OAC
We have 215 other meanings of OAC in our Acronym Attic
- Oklahoma Aeronautics Commission
- Olympic Aquatic Center (Washington)
- Olympic Athletic Club (Seattle, Washington)
- Oman Automobile Club (Muskat, Oman)
- On A Call
- On Approved Credit
- One Arm Chin-Up
- Online Archive of California (California Digital Library)
- Ontario Academic Credit
- Ontario Academic Credits
- Ontario Agricultural College
- Ontario Arts Council (Canada)
- Open Access College (various locations)
- Open Agility Certificate (Dog Agility Title)
- Open Air Campaigners (ministry)
- Open Auto Classifieds (website)
- Operand Address Calculation
- Operating Agency Code
- Operation Argument Complexity
- Operational Acceptance Criteria
Samples in periodicals archive:
Similarly, Rotman has launched a program for members of the Ontario Aerospace Council that counts as the first half of an MBA.
He is a director of the Canadian Science & Technology Growth Fund, Ontario Aerospace Council and Board of Governors, University of Western Ontario and the Progressive Conservative Canada Fund.