2]max), maximal ventilation (VEmax), maximal heart rate (HRmax) and onset of blood lactate accumulation (OBLA).
What does OBLA stand for?
OBLA stands for Onset of Blood Lactate Accumulation
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 2 other meanings of OBLA in our Acronym Attic
- Original Bill Lawrence (guitars)
- Orthodoxy Beyond Limits
- Orthopaedic Biomechanics Laboratory (Michigan State University)
- Osama Bin Laden (international terrorism sponsor)
- Out Bound Learning
- Outbound Link (Internet browsing)
- Output Buffer Logic (Cisco)
- Outside Battery Limits (scope of contract)
- Own Brand Labeler
- Oblatus Ordinis Sancti Benedicti (Oblate of the Order of St Benedict)
- Obligation Authority
- Oblivion Communications
- Officer Basic Leader Course (US Army)
- Optimal Binary Linear Code
- On-Board Loose Equipment (USAF)
- O'Brien Luxury Golf (golf apparel retailer)
- On-Board Load Indicator
- Oxfordshire and Buckinghamshire Light Infantry (British Army)
- Oak Bay Little League (Vancouver Island, British Columbia, Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Onset of blood lactate accumulation (4 mmol/L) has been used as a criterion to evaluate the exercise capacity of horses (Gondim et al.
BI]) and the onset of blood lactate accumulation (OBLA) using a ball thrower.