Was loved by everyone hope ure in a better place now, just shows only the good die young.
What does OTGDY stand for?
OTGDY stands for Only the Good Die Young
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Our Technical Guys, Ltd. (est. 2008; UK)
- Output Transfer Gate (computing)
- Outside Temperature Gauge (vehicle feature)
- Outside the Gates
- Oven Toast(er) Grill
- Over the Glasses (goggle type)
- OverTheGun (YouTube personality)
- Own the Game (sports)
- Oxford Theatre Guild (est. 1955; UK)
- Other Than Golf and Tennis (sports options)
- Out of Time, Got to Go
- Oxfordshire Traditional Glass & Glazing (UK)
- Old-Time Gospel Hour (Falwell TV show)
- On The Gripping Hand
- Open Technology Group, Inc.
- Out Ta' Get Me (Guns N' Roses song)
- On the Go Oil Changers (California)
- Occupational Therapy Graduate Program (University of New Mexico; Albuquerque, NM)
- Operations Technology Generic Requirements
- Over Thread Guide Sleeve
Samples in periodicals archive:
They say only the good die young - David must have been very, very good.
From Chicago, Wendy Clarke, Rebecca Bowley, Sarah Clark, Natalie Haslam, Charlotte Middleton and Kathy Coombes were a delight in Cell Block Tango, Melanie Sutton was arresting in When You're Good to Mama and Sophie Randal outstanding with Only the Good Die Young (We Will Rock You).
Byline: Bishop Derek Webley It Is said that only the good die young but Esme Lancaster, a 91-year-old who passed away on January 22, proves this Is not the case.
Mark Hewison said: "Some say only the good die young.
They say only the good die young - that is exactly true.
Only the Good Die Young I read with interest your discussion of good products that disappear from markets.
So the editorial said, in full: "They say only the good die young.