Was loved by everyone hope ure in a better place now, just shows only the good die young.
What does OGDY stand for?
OGDY stands for Only the Good Die Young
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Office of Genomics and Disease Prevention (US CDC)
- Office of Graduate Degree Programs (Tufts University; Massachusetts)
- Oil and Gas Development Partnership (est. 2000; Memorial University; Canada)
- Opto-Galvanic Double Resonance
- Orange Group Device Requirements
- Oberthur Gaming Distribution System (François-Charles Oberthur)
- Oesophago-Gastric-Duodeno-Scopy (medical procedure)
- Oil and Gas Development Strategy (Canada)
- One Great Day of Service
- Österreichische Gesellschaft für Dermatologie und Venerologie (Austrian Association for Dermatologie and Venerology)
- Federation of Greek Women (Greek acronym)
- Objective Grating Electronics
- Office de Génie Écologique (French: Ecological Engineering Office; est. 1990)
- Office of Gender Equity
- Office of Global Education
- Office of Government Ethics
- Oficina General de Epidemiologia (Spanish: General Office of Epidemiology; Ministry of Health; Lima, Peru)
- Ohioans for Growth and Equality
- Oilthigh na Gaidhealtachd's nan Eilean (Gaelic: University of the Highlands and Islands; UK)
- Oklahoma Gas and Electric
Samples in periodicals archive:
They say only the good die young - David must have been very, very good.
From Chicago, Wendy Clarke, Rebecca Bowley, Sarah Clark, Natalie Haslam, Charlotte Middleton and Kathy Coombes were a delight in Cell Block Tango, Melanie Sutton was arresting in When You're Good to Mama and Sophie Randal outstanding with Only the Good Die Young (We Will Rock You).
Byline: Bishop Derek Webley It Is said that only the good die young but Esme Lancaster, a 91-year-old who passed away on January 22, proves this Is not the case.
Mark Hewison said: "Some say only the good die young.
They say only the good die young - that is exactly true.
Only the Good Die Young I read with interest your discussion of good products that disappear from markets.
So the editorial said, in full: "They say only the good die young.