Wolfram Alpha, the online search service launched two years ago, now lets inquiring minds in the United States find out what flights happen to be overhead at any given moment.
What does OSS stand for?
OSS stands for Online Search Service
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of OSS
We have 330 other meanings of OSS in our Acronym Attic
- Old Soft Shoe
- Old Submarine (US Navy)
- Old-Style Siamese (cats)
- On Site Service(s)
- On-Board Support Software
- On-Site Support (various organizations)
- Oncology Support Services (cancer)
- OnDO SIP Server
- One Stop Shopping
- Online Schedule System
- Online Service System (SAP)
- Online Shopping Survey (various organizations)
- Online Subscription Service (various organizations)
- Onsite Sewage System
- OnSite Solutions
- Ontario Seniors Secretariat (Canada)
- Open Simulation System
- Open Sky System (Audi)
- Open Sound System (Unix digital audio architecture)
- Open Source Shakespeare (website)
Samples in periodicals archive:
org, a free online search service that enables anyone to help protect the environment simply through their everyday web searches.
Google said it will shut down the China online search service it launched in 2006 rather than continue to bow to Chinese censors.
The Foundation Center has launched an online search service, Corporate Giving Online, which enables grantseekers and other researchers to easily locate corporate giving sources.
based company that provides online search services for the advertising industry.
a leading Internet provider of public record information, has introduced convenient online access to real property information, with three new online search services.
com, a new online search service that offers access to case information and documents from U.
This likely contributed to the tact that the students made little use of reference services or online search services.