About PayWare Merchant PayWare Merchant is Trintech's latest generation payment server that enables merchants, to accept card payments and perform rapid online payment authorization from any sales or order processing system.
What does OLPA stand for?
OLPA stands for Online Payment Authorization
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of OLPA
We have 1 other meaning of OLPA in our Acronym Attic
- Office of Legislative and Public Affairs (also seen as LPA)
- Office of Legislative Policy Analysis
- Office of Legislative Policy and Analysis
- Office of the Livingston Parish Assessor
- Olmsted Linear Park Alliance
- Olmsted Linear Park Association
- Omaha Legal Professionals Association
- On Line Psychometric Assessment
- On-Line Polymer Analysis
- On-Line Process Analysis (Borealis)
- Ontario Livestock Protective Association (Canada)
- Oral Language Proficiency Assessment
- Orbital Local Plasma Approximation
- Ordinary Life Project Association (UK)
- Ore Lake Preservation Association (Michigan)
- Oregon Livestock Producers Association
- Otisco Lake Preservation Association (New York)
- Olmaa Pastoralist Development Programme (Japan)
- On-Line Pattern Analysis & Recognition System
- Ohio Law Placement Consortium
Samples in periodicals archive:
DocuSign Enhances Satisfaction of Travelers with Secure Online Transactions SEATTLE -- DocuSign[R], the leading provider of on-demand electronic signature solutions, today announced that Karell Travel uses DocuSign to securely transact online payment authorizations for travel.
Net, a leading online payment authorization service and part of the Go2Net Network (Nasdaq: GNET), and Entrust.