0, the third generation of Revention's online ordering solution.
What does OLO stand for?
OLO stands for Online Ordering
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of OLO
We have 23 other meanings of OLO in our Acronym Attic
- Overdue Lost Notice Extract
- Oman Liquefied Natural Gas
- Oman Liquefied Natural Gas Company (Oman)
- Originating Line Number Screening
- Obligations Linéaires Ordinaires (French: Linear Ordinary Bonds)
- Oeufs Lait Oranges (French: eggs, milk and oranges, a Canadian charity assisting pregnant women)
- Office of the Leader of the Opposition (Canadian Parliament)
- Ohio Light Opera
- Old Lewesians Organisation (UK)
- Olomouc, Czech Republic (airport code)
- Only Laughed Once
- Ontario l'Original Railway
- Opera Lyra Ottawa (Canada)
- Optical Local Oscillator
- Optimal Linear Ordering
- Orange Lutheran Online (Orange Lutheran High School, Orange, CA)
- Other Learning Opportunities (El Paso, TX)
- Other Licensed Operator
- Other Local Operator
- Ontario Limousine Owners Association (est. 1996; Ontario, Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
When Papa John's invested in online ordering in 2001, many looked upon their marketing and information-technology management as foolish, if not downright mad.
Brands Inc (NYSE:YUM), has introduced online ordering for Spanish-speaking customers.
CHICAGO -- GrubHub, a web and mobile service that connects diners to restaurants and simplifies online ordering for delivery and carry-out, today announces a business partnership with OLO Online Ordering, the leading provider of mobile and online ordering for chain restaurants like Five Guys Burgers & Fries[R] and Sonic Drive-In[R].
14, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- OLO Online Ordering, the leader in mobile and online ordering for restaurants, today announced that all of Five Guys Burgers & Fries stores that run MICROS RES 3700 will now be plugged in to www.
Six months ago, the company started using a fully integrated online ordering suite through TakeOut Technologies (www.
GoMobo Marks Five Years of Online Ordering with a New Name NEW YORK, Dec.
com - today surpassed $2 billion in online ordering pizza sales, reaching the milestone less than two years after becoming the first pizza company to eclipse $1 billion.