This month, HomeGain launched an updated interface of their Agent Control Center, the online lead management system, used by agents and brokers who use HomeGain's AgentEvaluator(TM) (HomeGain's Find An Agent Service) and Source4Sellers(TM) (HomeGain's Home Valuation Service) solutions.
What does OLMS stand for?
OLMS stands for Online Lead Management System (software)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of OLMS
We have 6 other meanings of OLMS in our Acronym Attic
- Optical Link Management Protocol (Optical Networks)
- Our Lady of Mercy Parish (Philippines)
- Office of Labor-Management Relations (US VA)
- Ohio League for the Mentally Retarded (est. 1983)
- On-Line Medical Record (patient data)
- Office of Labor-Management Relations and Mediation (Kentucky)
- Office of Labor-Management Standards (US Department of Labor)
- Office of Leadership and Management Services (Association of Research Libraries)
- Ohio Lake Management Society (Kent, OH)
- Olentangy Liberty Middle School (Ohio)
- Open Late Model Shootout (car race)
- Office of Life and Microgravity Sciences and Applications (NASA)
- Optimal Linear Multistage Receiver
- Olympic Mt. Thrust (seismology)
- On-Line Microtrap
- Online Mathematical Tutor
- Online Ministry Tools
- Online Motivation Test (psychology)
- Open Loop Movement Time
- Operational Mentor and Liaison Team
Samples in periodicals archive:
The new Most Referred corporate and agent websites are at the leading edge of online real estate services technology; from their sleek, contemporary design and consumer-focused features, to timely human response of online enquiries, Most Referred's real estate websites and online lead management system set new industry standards.
Internet leads can quickly turn into lost sales and alienated customers if dealers don't have an effective online lead management system in place," said David Potts, Vice President of Business Development with The Cobalt Group.