The online fraud reporting system - which allows consumers to provide detailed information anonymously - is one part of the NAIC's three-prong action plan, developed by the NAIC Executive Task Force on Broker Activities over the preceding months to protect consumer interests.
What does OFRS stand for?
OFRS stands for Online Fraud Reporting System (National Association of Insurance Commissioners)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of OFRS
We have 8 other meanings of OFRS in our Acronym Attic
- Overseas Family Residency Program
- Office of Faculty Recruitment and Retention (various locations)
- Office of Foreign Relief and Rehabilitation (US Navy)
- Old Fall River Road (Rocky Mountain National Park, CO)
- opto-fluidic ring resonator
- Organizatia Femeilor Refugiate din Romania (Romanian: Women's Refugee Organization in Romania; est. 2000)
- Office of Foreign Relief and Rehabilitation (World War II era US agency)
- Office of Foreign Relief and Rehabilitation Operations (US Navy)
- Offshore Rig Services ASA
- Old Farmers Road School (elementary school, Long Valley, New Jersey)
- Open File Report Series
- Oxfordshire Fire and Rescue Service (UK)
- Oxygen Free Radical Species (physiology)
- Office Route (telecommunications)
- Old Farts Racing Team (Riverside, CA)
- Office of Freight, Railroads, and Waterways (Minnesota Department of Transportation)
- Oklahoma Federation of Republican Women (est. 1941)
- Oregon Federation of Republican Women (est. 1940)
- Organic Farming Research Workgroup (University of California, Davis)
- Osceola Federated Republican Women (Florida)