NYSE: BMR) announced today that its 2012 Online Annual Report and other proxy materials are now available at http://www.
What does OAR stand for?
OAR stands for Online Annual Report
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of OAR
We have 124 other meanings of OAR in our Acronym Attic
- Office of Aerospace Research
- Office of AIDS Research (National Institutes of Health)
- Office of Air and Radiation
- Office of Air Resources
- Office of Alumni Relations (various universities)
- Office of Applied Research (various organizations)
- Office of Oceanic and Atmospheric Research
- Officer Aptitude Rating (Aviation Selection Test Battery)
- Ohio Amblyope Registry (Columbus, OH)
- Online Advertising Report
- Ontario Action Researcher (electronic journal)
- Open Access Research
- Open Account Relation
- Open-Air Range
- Operating After Revocation (law enforcement)
- Operational Analysis & Reporting
- Operational Assessment and Readiness
- Operational Availability and Reliability
- Operations Assistance Request
- Operator Access Record (AT&T)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The IR Global Rankings is the most comprehensive ranking system for investor relations websites, online annual report, corporate governance practices and financial disclosure procedures.
Featuring photo slideshows, video remarks from Bank President Dennis Lockhart, and links to in-depth studies by the Atlanta Fed on related topics, the online annual report offers an interactive experience for readers.
AT&T also has a detailed interactive survey incorporated into its online annual report.
Green arrows allow readers to flip through the online annual report as they would the paper version, skipping the extraneous hyperlinks.
Includes enhanced online Annual Report and Global Responsibility Report BENTONVILLE, Ark.
NEW YORK, April 8, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- IR Global Rankings ("IRGR"), the most comprehensive technical ranking system for Investor Relations Websites, Online Annual Report, Corporate Governance Practices and Financial Disclosure Procedures, is pleased to announce that the registration period for all companies from all regions begins today, April 8[sup.
Earlier this year, Turkcell's 2010 Online Annual Report was recognized and awarded by the 2012 Investor Relations Global Rankings (IRGR) for having the Most Improved Online Annual Report in Europe.