Nasdaq: HMSY) today announced that both Rome Memorial Hospital (Rome, NY) and Oneida Healthcare Center (Oneida, NY), acute care hospitals in upstate New York, have purchased Alliance for Decision Support(TM), the company's decision support system for healthcare providers and payors.
What does OHC stand for?
OHC stands for Oneida Healthcare Center (Oneida, NY)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OHC
We have 78 other meanings of OHC in our Acronym Attic
- Ohio Health Choice (Akron, Ohio)
- Ohio Heritage Conference (sports conference)
- Ohio Historical Center
- Ohio History Central
- Ohio Horseman's Council Inc
- Ohio Housing Council (Columbus, OH)
- Ohio Humanities Council
- Oklahoma Humanities Council (Oklahoma City, OK)
- Old Honda City (car)
- Olive-Harvey College (Chicago, Illinois)
Samples in periodicals archive:
SOURCE: Mark Dodge Chief Information Officer Renee Olmsted Director of Health Information Management Oneida Healthcare Center Oneida, N.
About Oneida Healthcare Center Oneida Healthcare Center (OHC) is a 101-bed acute care hospital and a 160-bed skilled nursing facility licensed by the State of New York and operated by Oneida Health Systems, Inc.