BEACON FINANCIAL, ONE-TO-ONE COMMUNICATIONS ANNOUNCE MERGER PROVO, Utah, Nov.
What does 121 stand for?
121 stands for One-To-One
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Attempted Murder (police radio code)
- Manslaughter (police radio code)
- Infanticide (police radio code)
- Abortion (police radio code)
- AIDS Suicide (police radio code)
- Eleventh Amendment
- Short Arm of Chromosome 11
- 11th Wolverines Reactionary (gaming clan)
- Burglary of Vending Machine (Birmingham, AL Radio Code)
- Twelve-Tone Equal Temperament (musical tuning system)
- Kidnapping (police radio code)
- Abduction (police radio code)
- 128-Ary Amplitude and Phase Shift Keying
- Twelfth Amendment
- Twelfth Air Force (USAF)
- 12 Centimeter Multimedia Corporation (Mountain View, California)
- 12-Hour Clock (as opposed to 24H)
- Duodecimo (book paper size)
- 12 Months of the Year
- 12 Outstanding Airmen of the Year
Samples in periodicals archive:
One-to-One was developed to assist agents in maintaining regular contact with their Travelers customers through strategically scheduled mailings customized with the agency's logo.
Nasdaq:BVSN), the leading provider of enterprise business portal applications, today announced that NCR Corporation has entered into an agreement to integrate the BroadVision One-To-One(R) Portal(TM) and BroadVision One-To-One Commerce(TM) applications into its e-commerce service offer.
BroadVision One-To-One Publishing will help us reduce the need for costly manual content updates and give individual content owners in various departments the ability to create and maintain up-to-date content.
A key component of BroadVision(R)'s enterprise self-service application suite, BroadVision One-To-One Content 6.
15, 2001 One-to-One Strategy Firm Uses BroadVision Platform to Deliver Highly Customized User Experience BroadVision, Inc.
Using BroadVision One-To-One Enterprise and BroadVision InfoExchange Portal(TM), Atlantida is creating a new breed of community portal in Argentina, providing users with personalized access to relevant content.
Business Editors/High-Tech Writers SAN FRANCISCO & LAS VEGAS--(BUSINESS WIRE)--June 6, 2001 More than 700 Customers will Reap the Benefits of BroadVision's Licensing the Java(TM) 2 Platform, Enterprise Edition (J2EE(TM)), Participation in SunVIP Program and Interoperability of iPlanet(TM) Application Server with its BroadVision One-To-One Enterprise Solution In an announcement made simultaneously at BVision2001, the fifth annual BroadVision International User's Conference in Las Vegas, and the JavaOne(SM) Developer Conference in San Francisco, BroadVision(TM) has worked with Sun Microsystems, Inc.