Launching May 2012 - a one-stop information source for family life across the north east.
What does OSIS stand for?
OSIS stands for One-Stop Information Source (Texas A&M University)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OSIS
We have 53 other meanings of OSIS in our Acronym Attic
- Optical Spectrograph and InfraRed Imaging System (Canada)
- Optical, Spectroscopic, and Infrared Remote Imaging System (European Space Agency)
- Optimized Synthetic Infrared Interactive Simulation
- Origins Spectral Interpretation, Resource Identification and Security (US NASA)
- Open Systems Interconnection Reference Model
- Ocean Surveillance Information System
- Office of Scientific Information Service
- Oh Shoot, It's Sunday (polite form)
- Oil Spill Information System
- Olympus Soft Imaging Solutions (Germany)
- One-Stop Internet Shop (European Union)
- Open Scriptural Information Standard
- Open Shops for Information Services
- Open Source Information System (now Intelink-U; US DoD)
- Open Source Infrastructure Software
- Open Specification for Information Sharing
- Organisasi Siswa Intra Sekolah (student group)
- Open Society Initiative for Southern Africa
- On-Site Information Systems, Inc.
- Open Systems Interface Standards List
Samples in periodicals archive:
This new makeover is to craft a one-stop information source for all happenings in Sigma Paints that will allow both professionals and end-users to be updated on our latest innovations and product assortments in a clear and clean manner," said Antoine Lejuez, marketing manager ME, Sigma Paints.
Saeed Albudoor, General Manager of the Emirates Golf Federation alleged, The very intention behind upgrading the website is to try and create a one-stop information source for all happenings on the UAE's golfing scene.
net--serves as both a fundraising vehicle and a one-stop information source providing 2,000 educational links.
For food processing decision-makers with an interest in growth and profitability in the south-central United States, Central and South West Corporation (CSW) offers a one-stop information source to meet a broad spectrum of today's business needs in your industry - from the most recent data on available sites for business relocations to the latest in energy service technologies.
She is one half of the North East Mums team launching May 2012 - a one-stop information source for family life across the North East.
com): The mission of Haiti Earthquake Magazine is to contribute to saving lives and solving the humanitarian crisis arising from the Haiti earthquake by serving as the one-stop information source for the Haiti earthquake.
Individuals, families and entire corporations use the relocation team as their one-stop information source for local education, employment, recreation, commerce, culture, shopping, dining, communities and lifestyle choices.