semifinalists, including first and second runners-up Toby Malina, senior field technician with One World Journeys ( http://www.
What does OWJ stand for?
OWJ stands for One World Journeys (website; oneworldjourneys.com)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OWJ
We have 1 other meaning of OWJ in our Acronym Attic
- Oregon Worker Illness Injury Prevention Program
- Oregon Worker Illness & Injury Prevention Program (Department of Human Services; Portland, OR)
- Oregon Wireless Interoperability Network
- Oxford Women in Networking (Woodstock, Ontario, Canada)
- Omni Whittington Insurance Services (UK)
- One World Information System (Virginia)
- Oregon Women in Timber (est. 1978)
- Organization of Women in International Trade
- Oil Workers International Union
- One Week Job (charity project)
- Organic Wine Journal (online magazine)
- Orthodontics Web Journal
- Osaka Women's Junior College (Japan)
- Ohio Wesleyan Junior League
- Ontario Women's Justice Network (Canada)
- Oberbaselbieter Warhammer Klub (German: Upper Basel Warhammer Club; Switzerland)
- Obi-Wan Kenobi (Star Wars)
- Old West Kansas (historical organization)
- Ost-West Korporation (Russian trade organization)
- Other World Kingdom
Samples in periodicals archive:
One World Journeys is produced by FusionSpark Media, based on Whidbey Island north of Seattle and with an office in Nagoya, Japan.
Toby Malina, senior field technician, One World Journeys, Philo, Calif.
The award-winning team from One World Journeys most recently tracked jaguars in the jungles of the Yucatan peninsula in Mexico.
One World Journeys is co-sponsored by Seiko Epson Corporation.
One World Journeys is co-sponsored by Seiko Epson Corporation in collaboration with Nature's Best Magazine.
The webcast will be produced by Russell Sparkman, creator of One World Journeys.
The webcast will be produced by Russell Sparkman, creator of One World Journeys and president and CEO of FusionSpark Media Inc.