Harper found his form from range and Sagesse led by four 66-62 with one minute left.
What does OML stand for?
OML stands for One Minute Left
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of OML
We have 73 other meanings of OML in our Acronym Attic
- Oh My Life (Internet slang)
- Oh My Logan
- Oh My Lollipop
- Oh My Lord
- Oh My Lovato
- Oh My Love
- Oil Mining Lease (petroleum rights)
- Old Milwaukee Light (beer brand)
- On Media Label
- On-Line Maximum Lifetime
- One More Level (games website)
- Online Music Label
- Ontario Motor League (now Canadian Automobile Association)
- Open Meeting Law (various locations)
- Operation and Maintenance Link (computer networking)
- Operation Medical Libraries
- Operational Multi-Crew Limitation (aviation)
- Optimal Muscle Length
- Orbit Motion Limited
- Order of Merit List
Samples in periodicals archive:
Summary: Substitute forward Jin Hanato scored with only one minute left on the clock to .
Zlatan Ibrahimovic cancelled out Messi's opener in the 79th minute, before Xavi Hernandez's penalty with one minute left gave Barca the lead again.
The referee said to me there was one minute left after they scored so I thought I would go for it," Kuyt added.
Even if we have one minute left he is going to us it.
The Panthers kept the pressure on, and Kyle Carlson took a cross-crease pass from Griffin and flipped the winner over Crawford's left shoulder with one minute left.
Artest chipped in as well with a key three-point dagger with one minute left in the final game.
In an exciting climax to the fourth both sides had their chances to make the game theirs -Modzelewski's men took the lead with three minutes on the clock but fell behind with just one minute left.