The contest was co-sponsored annually by Delta Sigma Theta Sorority and One Hundred Black Men.
What does OHBM stand for?
OHBM stands for One Hundred Black Men (est. 1963; New York, NY)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of OHBM
- Orchestre d'Harmonie de Boulogne-Billancourt (French orchestra)
- Oak Hill Baptist Church
- Oak Hill Bowls Club (UK)
- Oklahoma Heritage Book Center
- Outer Hebrides Broadcasting Corporation (Naked Video comedy series)
- Oman Hereditary Blood Disorder Association
- Ontario Highway Bridge Design Code
- Oxford History of the British Empire (book)
- Okuda Hiroko Beauty Labo (beauty school; Japan)
- Oxon Hill Branch Library (Oxon Hill, MD)
- Organization for Human Brain Mapping
- Occupational Health Best Practices (Ministry of Manpower award; Singapore)
- Open Hatch Box-Shaped (shipping vessel)
- Oak Hills Church (San Antonio, TX)
- Oakville Hockey Club (St. Louis, MO)
- Occupational Hazard Category (various organizations)
- Occupational Health Consultancy Ltd (UK)
- Occupational Hearing Conservationist
- Ocean Heat Content
- Office for Humanities Communication (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Recognizing Our Past, Shaping Our Future" was the theme for the One Hundred Black Men, Inc.
Jan Clark YMCA of Greater Indianapolis Maurice Cox Indianapolis Museum of Art Roland Dorson Greater Indianapolis Chamber of Commerce Murvin Enders One Hundred Black Men of Indianapolis Ruby Fleming The Hispanic Center, Inc.
3 million to local events, community organizations and nonprofits to enrich the quality of life throughout the state, including: * National Hispanic Health Foundation * Jewish Community Relations Council * Arthur Ashe Institute for Urban Health * One Hundred Black Men and its Eagle Academies Empire associates contributed personally and financially to improving their communities in 2011.
So to go to One Hundred Black Men [a group of powerful conservative black Manhattan professionals], to go to my place, it makes the comfort level rise a lot higher, a lot faster, than if he was coming in as an outsider and had the disdain of the local community.
com/cgi-bin/prnh/20030916/NYTU145 ) Seagram's Gin will donate a portion of the proceeds from the tour to One Hundred Black Men, Inc.
As president of One Hundred Black Men of Los Angeles, a consortium of upper-middle-class African-Americans dedicated to putting something back into the community, Valdry read a report in 1985 that disturbed him.
Sodano, chairman and chief executive officer of the American Stock Exchange, was bestowed the "Performance Award" from the One Hundred Black Men Investors Club, Inc.