I've been to one horse towns with better facilities than this city, so well done Sir Geoffrey and at least you can blame someone else now.
What does OHT stand for?
OHT stands for One Horse Town
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of OHT
We have 36 other meanings of OHT in our Acronym Attic
- Ohio High School Wrestling Coaches Association (Columbus, OH)
- Open Hypermedia Systems Working Group
- Ocular Hypertension
- Offshore Heavy Transport
- Okano Hightech Co., Ltd. (Japan)
- Omron Healthcare Taiwan (healthcare devices)
- On Harvard Time (On-line comedy news show)
- One Hand Tool (Leatherman pocket knive)
- One Hand Trekker (Victorinox)
- One Handed Typing
- One Hour Translation (New York, NY; est. 2007)
- Open Health Tools (open-source consortium; Asheville, NC)
- Oral Health Therapist
- Orchestre d'Harmonie de Troyes
- Oregon Healthy Teens
- Orthotopic Heart Transplant
- Over Head Transmission
- Over Head Transport
- Overhead Hoist Transport (manufacturing)
- Overhead Projector Transparency
Samples in periodicals archive:
4 One Horse Town was the first 2003 UK Top Twenty hit for which band?
REGINALD Harris from Bromborough (ECHO Letters, May 2) sounds like a bitter man from a one horse town.
Other favourites included One Horse Town and Don't Steal Our Sun.
One Horse Town is their first proper release and is selling well in Ireland looks like a cert for the UK Top Thirty today.
Middlesbrough has never been a one horse town and never will be.
They can't afford the horse to make it a one horse town, so maybe they could borrow one of ours.
We're leaving this one horse town for the bright lights and the good life