Byline: Russell Grant This week one good turn deserves another.
What does OGTDA stand for?
OGTDA stands for One Good Turn Deserves Another
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Outgoing Trunk
- Outlet Gas Temperature
- Oversampled Gabor Transform
- Österreichische Gesellschaft (Austria)
- Office of the Greater Toronto Area (Toronto, CA)
- Old Greenwich Tennis Academy (Old Greenwich, CT)
- Ontario Global Traders Awards (Canada)
- Abingdon Old Gaol Theatre Company (UK)
- Okhla Garment and Textile Cluster (India)
- Open General Trade Control Licence (UK)
- Operational Ground Test Facility
- Oil and Gas Technology Indonesia (exhibition; Jakarta, Indonesia)
- Open General Transhipment Licence (UK)
- Oklahoma Government Telecommunications Network
- Olfactory-Globular Tract Neuropil
- Österreichische Gesellschaft für Technologiepolitik (Vienna, Austria)
- Office of the Gene Technology Regulator
- Oral Glucose Tolerance Test
- Old Girls Union
- Oral or Genital Ulceration (medical condition)
Samples in periodicals archive:
One good turn deserves another, so if you fancy an ice cream head towards the exit to the Gordon Enclosure and you'll see their white-fronted stall on the right.
WITH the Fat Controller giving his backing to a future EU President Blair - well, one good turn deserves another - no acknowledgement from Downing Street of the still hard financial facts of life.
IT WAS a case of one good turn deserves another when hospital workers presented a cheque to the Evening Telegraph's Snowball Appeal.
Under seven black cherry crab apple red oak white oak grey birch paper birch red horse chestnut green ash catalpa weeping willow stag horn sumac ginkgo hawthorn sugar maple redbud dogwood sweet gum Over seven All of the under sevens, plus these: chestnut oak yellowwood purple ash box elder juniper Serbian spruce hemlock slippery elm red maple silver maple Japanese cottonwood hickory honeylocust hackberry persimmon pecan red mulberry Swimming: One good turn deserves another.
But one good turn deserves another and maybe the poor finishing was repayment for borrowing in Preston's red and black away kit because referee Michael Pierce was concerned about a colour clash.
And since one good turn deserves another, the Sunday Mail has rewarded the teenage Braveheart by making one of his most cherished dreams come true.
BUSINESS WIRE FEATURES)--May 24, 2000 One good turn deserves another.