If she does that she be entitled to give Noel a real one finger salute whenever she sees him.
What does OFS stand for?
OFS stands for One Finger Salute (band)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of OFS
We have 103 other meanings of OFS in our Acronym Attic
- Office of Field Specialists (IRS)
- Office of Frontier Security (Honor Harrington science fiction novels)
- Officer Foundation System
- Offshore (oil and gas industry)
- Oh, for Sure!
- Oil Field Service
- Oil Fired Station
- Oklahoma Flute Society
- Oklahoma Forestry Services (Oklahoma)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Coulthard gave Schumacher the one finger salute as his first attack was foiled but later apologised for his gesture as he celebrated the victory that cut his deficit to only 12 points with eight races left.
Byline: Jessica Callan, Suzanne Kerins IN a desperate effort to be a real rock star Jon Bon Jovi gave waiting fans the one finger salute as he left Chinawhite.