Miller, Executive Chairman of Onconova Therapeutics, Inc.
What does OTI stand for?
OTI stands for Onconova Therapeutics, Inc. (biopharmaceutical company)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of OTI
We have 78 other meanings of OTI in our Acronym Attic
- Occupational Training Institute (Foothill-DeAnza Community College, California)
- Office of Technical Integration
- Office of Transition Initiatives (US DoD)
- Office Tenant Improvement
- Oh the Irony
- Oil Treatment International (bioremediation of oil spills)
- Oil Treatment International AG
- On Target Income
- On The Internet
- On Time Item (delivery)
- One Time Inspection
- One-Time Issuance (public assistance)
- Online Therapy Institute
- Open Telecom Infrastructure
- Operational Time Interval
- Optimum Teleservices, Inc.
- Ordnance Technical Instructions (US Navy)
- Organización de La Televisión Iberoamericana (Spanish: Organization of Iberoamerican Television)
- Organizational Trust Inventory
- Ormat Technologies Inc
Samples in periodicals archive:
in Princeton; Robert Hickey, Chairman, President and CEO of Life Medical Sciences in Little Silver; John Jackson, Chairman and CEO of Celgene Corporation in Warren; Richard Kender, Vice President of Business Development and Corporate Licensing of Merck and Company in Whitehouse Station; Marvin Miller, Executive Chairman of Onconova Therapeutics, Inc.
Michael Hoffman, who was recently elected Chairman of the Board of Onconova Therapeutics, Inc.