Advanced Medical Specialties was founded in July 2005 through the merger of the Oncology Hematology Group of South Florida and Oncology and Radiation Associates.
What does OHGSF stand for?
OHGSF stands for Oncology Hematology Group of South Florida (Miami, FL)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Oral Hypoglycemic Agent
- Organic Herb Growers Association (Australia)
- Organic Herb Growers Australia (certifying body)
- Overhead Gantry Crane (UK)
- Official Hotel Guide International
- Old Hundred Gold Mine (Colorado)
- Overall Hepatic Glucose Output
- Osborne Head Gunnery Range (Dartmouth, Nova Scotia, Canada)
- Old Haileyburian Golf Society (UK)
- Oldham Hulme Grammar School (UK)
- Oceans and Human Health
- Oilfield Helping Hands (est. 2003; Houston, TX)
- Oklahoma Heart Hospital (Oklahoma City, OK)
- Olde Hide House Acton Ontario (Canada)
- Oral Hygiene Habit (dentistry)
- Over the Hill Hockey (Ohio)
- Occupational Health Hazard Assessment
- Ontario Harness Horse Association
- Occupational Health Hazard Assessment Report
- Ontario Home Health Care Providers Association (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Among the first oncology clinics to use the SOS e/InfoCare System with Motion Computing's Tablet PC technology are The West Clinic and the Oncology Hematology Group of South Florida, Miami.
We believe this to be a logical extension and enhancement of Response's existing market presence in Southeast Florida, which commenced in January of this year with its affiliation with the Oncology Hematology Group of South Florida in South Dade County, as well as of our relationship with Response developed over the years in the high dose chemotherapy program.