The FDA's oncologic drugs advisory committee voted in favor of new labels that limit use in oncology, away from patients with curable cancers, breast cancer, and tumors of the head and neck.
What does ODAC stand for?
ODAC stands for Oncologic Drugs Advisory Committee
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ODAC
We have 28 other meanings of ODAC in our Acronym Attic
- Office Départemental d'Animation Culturelle (France)
- Office of Development Approvals Coordination (Australia)
- Oil Depletion Analysis Centre
- Okinawa District Advisory Council
- Olathe District Activites Complex (Kansas)
- Old Dominion Aquatic Club
- Old Dominion Athletic Conference
- Older Driver Advisory Committee (Oregon)
- On-Board Data Acquisition and Control
- On-line Disk Arms Calculator (IBM)
- Online Digital Advertising Connection
- Online Divisive-Agglomerative Clustering
- Ontarians with Disabilities Act Committee (Canada)
- Ontmoetings-en Dagactiviteitencentra
- Open Democracy Advice Centre
- Open Distributed Applications Construction
- Open Document Architecture Consortium
- Operation Display and Control
- Oracle Data Access Components
- Oregon Dealer Advisory Committee
Samples in periodicals archive:
FDA's Oncologic Drugs Advisory Committee (ODAC) reviewed these data before advising FDA to approve tamoxifen for prophylactic use.
The Federal Drug Administration's Oncologic Drugs Advisory Committee has recommended approval of the drug, which targets that genetic alteration found in one-third of breast cancer patients.
Food and Drug Administration's (FDA) Oncologic Drugs Advisory Committee (ODAC) to discuss the need for a randomized trial to support the approval of ABRAXANE(R) for Injectable Suspension (paclitaxel protein-bound particles for injectable suspension) (albumin-bound) for use in the adjuvant treatment of node-positive breast cancer.
Holcenberg is an active member of many professional and community activities and has served as a member of the FDA's Oncologic Drugs Advisory Committee, and the National Cancer Institute, Children's Cancer Study Group and the Pediatric Oncology Group, New Agents and Pharmacology Committees.
The FDA's Oncologic Drugs Advisory Committee (ODAC) voted 10-3 in favor of approving Tarceva for front-line use in pancreatic cancer in combination with gemcitabine at its meeting on September 13th.
NASDAQ: VSTR) today announced that the Oncologic Drugs Advisory Committee of the Food and Drug Administration has reviewed its summary of safety and efficacy data on DaunoXome(R) in the treatment of patients with advanced HIV- associated Kaposi's sarcoma for whom conventional chemotherapy has failed or has been contraindicated.
Early word this morning suggested the drug might not be recommended, but the Oncologic Drugs Advisory Committee of the FDA voted 10-5 that it should be approved.