These products are multi-functional formulations that typically provide 90% reduction in corrosion and scale in open recirculating and once-through cooling water systems.
What does OTCW stand for?
OTCW stands for Once-Through Cooling Water (wastewater cooling system)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of OTCW in our Acronym Attic
- Optimized Trellis-Coded Residual Vector Quantization
- Okinawa Tracking and Communication Station (Japan Aerospace Exploration Agency; est. 1968)
- Open to Ceiling Space (HVAC)
- Over the Counter-Strike
- Over-The-Counter Sleeping Aids
- Oakhurst Technology and Computer Services, Inc. (Seminole, FL)
- Occupational Therapists in Computer Technology
- Old Town Chinatown
- Old Town Chinatown Neigborhood Association
- Old Town/Chinatown Visions Committee (Portland, OR)
- Obedience Training Club of Wichita Falls (dog training; Wichita Falls, TX)
- Official Tournament and Club Word List (National Scrabble Association)
- Doctor of Occupational Therapy
- Oakland Touchdown (bridge building project; California)
- Object Type Definition (Java)
- Observed Time Difference
- Obsessive Talking Disorder
- Obsessive Tumblr Disorder (social media)
- Obsessive Twilight Disorder
- Obsessive Twitter Disorder