The XDM's pioneering single architecture approach converges intelligent metro/regional DWDM optical networking capabilities, multiple SONET/SDH rings, digital cross connects (DXC), carrier-class Gigabit Ethernet and on-demand network provisioning within a single device.
What does ON stand for?
ON stands for On-demand Network
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of ON
We have 11 other meanings of ON in our Acronym Attic
- Outside Mixing Zone Maximum (water quality criteria; US EPA)
- Air Nauru (IATA airline code)
- Liverpool to New York, Fast (routing designation; US Navy)
- Object Number
- Obligaciones Negociables (Spanish: Corporate Bonds)
- Observational Nursery
- Occultation Newsletter (International Occultation Timing Association)
- Off Now
- Old Navy
- Old Norse
Samples in periodicals archive:
Advertisers leveraging Ringleader Digital's On-Demand Network can now access any mobile publisher site regardless of whether that publisher is in-network.
About Alert Logic Alert Logic's on-demand network security solutions deliver intrusion protection, vulnerability assessment, and improved compliance at a fraction of the cost of traditional products.
About Alert Logic Alert Logic's on-demand network security solutions deliver intrusion defense and improved compliance at a fraction of the cost of traditional products.
NEW YORK -- 4Kids' Most In-Demand Properties Go On-Demand with Brand New 4Kids TV Video On-Demand Network Pinatas and Turtles and Monsters, oh my
264) SD and HD encoders to dramatically reduce the bit-rates while preserving a broadcast-quality picture, maximizing the effective service-carrying capacity of the broadcast and on-demand network.
SeaChange's easily scalable and fault-tolerant switched digital video solution will run seamlessly with on-demand network architectures in place today.
IPTV and VOD service providers are wrestling with several different on-demand network architectures, trying to assure fast and reliable content access for their subscribers without breaking their business models by spending too much on infrastructure.