When a Child Remote is used with a Kaleidescape System, the on-screen user interface automatically changes to the simplified child user interface, which only offers pure graphical navigation of movie covers.
What does OSUI stand for?
OSUI stands for On-Screen User Interface
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of OSUI
We have 1 other meaning of OSUI in our Acronym Attic
- Ohio State University Extension
- Oregon State University Extension Association
- Oregon State University Extension Service
- Oklahoma State University Foundation (Stillwater, Oklahoma)
- Oregon State University Foundation (Corvallis, OR)
- Observatoire des Sciences de l'Univers de Grenoble (French: Grenoble Observatory for Science and the Universe)
- Open Solaris User Group
- Orquesta Sinfónica de la Universidad de Guanajuato (Spanish: University of Guanajuato Symphony Orchestra; Guanajuato, Mexico)
- Ohio State University Hospitals
- Office Scolaire Universitaire International (French: International Academic School Office)
- Ohio State University Libraries
- Osaka Sangyo University Los Angeles (Studio City, CA)
- Oregon State University Land Surface Model
- Ohio State University at Marion
- Oil Sands Underground Mining (Alberta, Canada)
- Organization of Small Urban Municipalities (Canada)
- Ohio State University Marching Band
- Oregon State University Marching Band (Corvallis, OR)
- Ohio State University Medical Center
- Oklahoma State University Medical Center (Tulsa, OK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The on-screen user interface resembles a traditional switching console used in television studios, allowing for camera-switching, added graphics and other features.
C-Phone recently added enhancements including expanded data transmission capabilities, which allows for a wider variety of applications such as the integration of telemedicine devices and distance education applications with data transmission; expanded interfacing to alarm system panels enabling alarm event tripping and remote control; and on-screen user interfaces in seven languages, including English, Spanish, Japanese and Korean, due to C-Station's expanding international customers' requests.
Beginning with these televisions, Pioneer also utilized its expertise in the cable industry to create cable-ready televisions with a unique on-screen user interface known as Passport(TM).
The rooms come equipped with studio-quality audio and lighting and participants use a simple on-screen user interface to begin collaborating with just a few mouse clicks.
The on-screen user interface is easily configurable to support international markets.
The Xerox Copier Assistant features an enlarged on-screen user interface, embedded text-to-speech software, and keyboard navigation buttons including tab, arrow and function keys.
The MIPS multimedia engine delivers the necessary power for high-speed communications, interactive 3D graphics, an on-screen user interface and compression and decompression for audio and video technologies.