The patent-pending test lead has a built-in LED, operated by an on/off switch, which illuminates the work area.
What does O/O stand for?
O/O stands for On/Off
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of O/O
We have 13 other meanings of O/O in our Acronym Attic
- Oxide Melt
- Oxygen-to-Metal (ratio)
- Operations Maintenance Logistics
- Occluded-to-Normal (vascular medicine)
- Order Notify (bill of lading)
- Omphalocele and Neural Tube Defects
- Office Of
- On Order