Chapel Hill and London: Published for the Omohundro Institute of Early American History and Culture by the University of North Carolina Press, 2003.
What does OIEAHC stand for?
OIEAHC stands for Omohundro Institute of Early American History and Culture (Williamsburg, VA)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Operational Independent Evaluator
- Operator Induced Error
- Optimum Image Enlargement (Olympus)
- Organisation Internationale des Employeurs (French: International Employers Organization)
- Organismos de Informação Europeia (Portugal)
- World Organization of Animal Health (est. 2003)
- Office of Intergovernmental and External Affairs
- Office of Investor Education and Assistance (US Securities and Exchange Commission)
- Oregon Indian Education Association (Coos Bay, OR)
- Organismo Internacional de Energía Atómica (Spanish)
- Office International de l'Eau (French: International Office for Water)
- Oxfordshire International Education Bureau (Oxford, England)
- Office International de l'Enseignement Catholique
- Office International de l'Enseignement Catholique (French: Catholic International Education Office)
- Office of Injured Employee Counsel (Texas)
- Oficina Internacional de Educación Católica (Spain)
- Oil Industries Engineering and Construction Company
- Oregon International Education Consortium
- Organisation Internationale des Etudiants Catholiques
- Overseas International Education Centres (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In response to Bellesiles' claims that he has received death threats and that a fire was set against his office door, the governing councils of the American Historical Association, the Omohundro Institute of Early American History and Culture, and other organizations post resolutions condemning such harassment and defending civil exchange.