Texas A&M University at Qatar (TAMUQ) officially inaugurated Omega Chi Epsilon (OXE), the American National Honour Society for Chemical Engineering, at an initiation ceremony held last week.
What does OCE stand for?
OCE stands for Omega Chi Epsilon (honor society)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OCE
We have 70 other meanings of OCE in our Acronym Attic
- Office of Compliance and Enforcement (Legal Services Corporation)
- Office of Congressional Ethics (US Congress)
- Office of Continuing Education
- Office of Criminal Enforcement
- Office of the Chief Economist (US government)
- Office of the Chief Engineer (NASA)
- Office of the Chief Executive
- Office of the Chief of Engineers
- Office of the Corps of Engineers
- Officer Conducting the Exercise
- One Clip Edit
- Online Capacity Expansion (Adaptec)
- Online Course Evaluation (various schools)
- Ontario Centers of Excellence (Canada)
- Open Catalog Extensions
- Open Chain Exercise
- Open Collaboration Environment
- Open Cut Examiner (mining; Australia)
- Operational Control Element
- Optical Communication Engineering (est. 1992; Malaysia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
She is a member of the Omega Chi Epsilon honor society, INROADS program, American Chemical Society and the American Institute of Chemical Engineers.
AspenTech's sponsorship also helps students participate in AIChE's Annual Student Design Competition hosted by the chemical engineering honor society, Omega Chi Epsilon.