What does OEIHC stand for?
OEIHC stands for Oman and Emirates Investment Holding Company (Muscat, Oman)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Open Ended Investment Company
- OptoElectronic Integrated Circuit
- Open-Ended Investment Companies
- Office of Economic and Industrial Development (Holyoke, MA)
- Oil & Energy Industries Development Company
- One-Way Elevator with Interleaving and Delayed Start
- Office of Educational Innovation and Evaluation (Kansas State University)
- Office of Executive Inspector General (Illinois)
- Organizational Effectiveness Interest Group (Ottawa, Canada)
- Oman and Emirates Investment Holding Company (United Arab Emirates)
- Office of Electronic Information Products
- Open Event Incentive Program (horse shows)
- Office Efficiencies (India) Pvt. Ltd.
- Office of Environmental Impact Review
- Offshore Engineering Information Service (Heriot Watt University)
- Omphalocele-Exstrophy-Imperforate Anus-Spinal Defects (birth defect complex)
- On-line Encyclopedia of Integer Sequences
- Overseas Environmental Impact Statement
- Odem-Edroy Independent School District (Odem, TX)
- Open-Ended Inter-Sessional Working Group