Times of Oman has tied up with major companies like ITM (for Encyclopedia Britannica), Cellucom (for Samsung mobiles) and Oman Qatar Insurance Company (for the insurance), to promote the offer.
What does OQIC stand for?
OQIC stands for Oman Qatar Insurance Company
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Office of Quality Growth (Georgia)
- Ontario-Quebec Grain Farmers Coalition (Canadian Federation of Agriculture; Canada)
- Ohio Quarter Horse Association
- Oklahoma Quarter Horse Association (Bethany, OK)
- Oklahoma Quarter Horse Racing Association
- Office of Quality Improvement (University of Wisconsin)
- Offset Quality Initiative (est. 2007)
- Oilsands Quest Inc. (Canada)
- OmegaQuest, Inc.
- Outgoing Quality Inspection
- Outgoing Quality Inspection Log
- Outgoing Quality Inspection Rejection
- Object Query Language (ODMG)
- Observed Quality Level
- Online Quidditch League (Harry Potter; online game)
- Online Quality Learning Community
- Office Québécois de la Langue Française (French)
- Oregon Quality of Life Questionnaire (assessment tool)
- Osteoporosis Quality of Life Questionnaire
- Ordnance Quick Latch System (Curtiss-Wright Corporation; Roseland, NJ)