25) participants representing the Ministry of Commerce and Industry, Ministry of Tourism, Office of the Minister of State and Governor of Muscat, Office of the Minister of State and Governor of Dhofar, Office of the Advisor to His Majesty the Sultan for Cultural Affairs, the Royal Oman Police (ROP), Oman National Commission for Education, Culture and Science and the Public Authority for Craft Industries (PACI) will take part in the workshop.
What does ONCECS stand for?
ONCECS stands for Oman National Commission for Education, Culture and Science
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Office of the National Coordination Committee for Climate Change (China)
- Oregon and Northern California Coast Technical Recovery Team
- Operational Node Connectivity Description
- Ordre National des Chirurgiens-Dentistes
- Office of the National Counterintelligence Executive (USA)
- Online Networked Childrens' Education
- Open Network Computing Environment
- Open Network for Commerce Exchange (electronic commerce)
- Organización Nacional de Ciegos de España (Spain)
- Open Network of Centres of Excellence in Complex Systems (EU)
- Office National des Chemins de Fer du Maroc (National Office of the Railroads of Morrocco)
- Oxfordshire Nature Conservation Forum (UK)
- Office National de la Chasse et de la Faune Sauvage (French: National Office for Hunting and Wildlife)
- Office of the National Coordinator for Health Information Technology
- Oxygen Negative Chemical Ionization
- Office National pour le Commerce et l'Industrie Cinématographique (Algeria)
- Office of the National Counterintelligence Executive (US government)
- Ontario Native Council on Justice (Canada)
- Optical Networks Control and Management
- Office of NOAA Corps Operations
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Sultanate represented by the Manpower Ministry in collaboration with the Oman National Commission for Education, Culture and Science will host today at Al Bustan Palace Hotel the meeting of the Technical and Vocational Education and Training Experts.
Muscat: Oman National Commission for Education, Culture and Science held a seminar on Sunday titled "The Role of Chemistry in Life" under the auspices of Dr Saif bin Abdullah al Hadabi, Assistant Secretary General for Scientific Researches and Programmes at The Research Council (TRC).
Madiha bint Ahmed al-Shibaniyah, Education Minister and Head of Oman National Commission for Education, Culture and Science.
New York, August 7 (ONA)--- The Sultanate, represented by Oman National Commission for Education, Culture and Science took part at the 43 IUPAC World Chemistry Congress, which was held in San Juan, Puerto Rico in the USA, as part of the Sultanate's celebration of the World Year of Chemistry 2011, which was announced by the UN General Assembly in a bid to increase public awareness of chemistry and its role in meeting the needs of life.
Oman National Commission for Education, Culture and Science 'ONCECS' issued the National IYB Report 2010 to document the various activities in collaboration with various authorities concerned with the biodiversity in the Sultanate from the governmental and private sectors' institutions, as well as various sectors of the civil community.
Sultanate represented by the Heritage and Culture Ministry and Oman National Commission for Education, Culture and Science will take part in the 5th session meeting of the Intergovernmental Committee for the Safeguarding of the Intangible Cultural Heritage, due to be held in the Kenyan capital, Nairobi during November 15th till 19th, as the Sultanate is the Committee's Deputy Chairman of the current session.